Interregnum of Wang Mang
XIN DYNASTY Money spade
Zhong Bu Liu Bai (Chinese: 中布六百; literally: "Middle Spade, Six Hundred")
10-14 AD. Nice green patina
Weight: 10.8 grams; Size: 47 mm x 20 mm; Bronze
Zhong Bu Liu Bai (Chinese: 中布六百; pinyin: zhōng bù liùbǎi; literally: "Middle Spade, Six Hundred")
The Ten Spades. AD 10-14.
- Xiao Bu Yi Bai (Chinese: 小布一百; pinyin: xiǎo bù yībǎi; literally: "Small Spade, One Hundred")
- Yao Bu Er Bai (Chinese: 么布二百; pinyin: yǎo bù èrbǎi; literally: "Baby Spade, Two Hundred")
- You Bu San Bai (Chinese: 幼布三百; pinyin: yòu bù sānbǎi; literally: "Juvenile Spade, Three Hundred")
- Xu Bu Si Bai (Chinese: 序布四百; pinyin: xù bù sìbǎi; literally: "Ordered Spade, Four Hundred")
- Cha Bu Wu Bai (Chinese: 差布五百; pinyin: chà bù wǔbǎi; literally: "Servant Spade, Five Hundred")
- Zhong Bu Liu Bai (Chinese: 中布六百; pinyin: zhōng bù liùbǎi; literally: "Middle Spade, Six Hundred")
- Zhuang Bu Qi Bai (Chinese: 壯布七百; pinyin: zhuàng bù qībǎi; literally: "Adult Spade, Seven Hundred")
- Di Bu Ba Bai (Chinese: 第布八百; pinyin: dì bù bābǎi; literally: "Graduate Spade, Eight Hundred")
- Ci Bu Jiu Bai (Chinese: 次布九百; pinyin: cì bù jiǔbǎi; literally: "Lower Spade, Nine Hundred")
- Da Bu Heng Qian (Chinese: 大布衡千; pinyin: dà bù héng qiān; literally: "Large Spade, Weight One Thousand")
According to the History of Han:
The people became bewildered and confused, and these coins did not circulate. They secretly used Wu Zhu coins for their purchases. Wang Mang was very concerned at this and issued the following decree:
Economy Regular mail shipping: 3.99 Euro worldwide (buyer's risk for lost by post!)
If the total value is above 50 Euro, Registered mail is required for safety reasons.
Registered mail shipping:
11.99 Euro within Europe, 16.99 Euro worldwide, Combined shipping accepted.